|
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Genres:
Contemporary Romance, NA Contemporary,
Sweet Romance, NA Romance |

Blurb:
The show must go on at the Emerald Inn…
Reagan has tried to keep a happy face throughout the filming of her best friend’s reality TV wedding, even with a stressed out fiancΓ© who can’t seem to play nice. But when the bride’s long lost brother shows up after ten years, Reagan starts to wonder whether or not she truly has everything she’s ever wanted.
Milo has waited a long time to be reunited with his family, but when he finally makes his big appearance, not everyone seems thrilled to see him. He knows he should make amends with his sisters, but he also feels an overwhelming need to protect Reagan from her terrible fiancΓ©.
When attraction starts growing between Reagan and Milo, will they be able to separate themselves from the drama of reality TV and see things clearly? Or will their forbidden feelings ruin the show for everyone?
Catch the final episode of Wedding Games and see how it all ends!
–––––––-–––––––––π–––––––-–––––––––
It was the most romantic setting she’d ever seen. And she wasn’t thinking about Harry.
Okay, so I know that the book isn't a novella or a novelette, BUT being that it's the last book of the series... I really don't want to spoil anything!! So, I'm going to try my best not to. π¬
I HAVE to share my favorite lines/quotes though. And, well, you can't stop me.
I HAVE to share my favorite lines/quotes though. And, well, you can't stop me.
![]() |
She frowned. It didn’t make sense. “Why do you care?”
Milo opened his mouth and then snapped it shut.
Reagan’s heart was beating a mile a minute. “Milo, why do you care?” The question came out in a shaky whisper this time instead of a stern inquiry.
Milo opened his mouth and then snapped it shut.
Reagan’s heart was beating a mile a minute. “Milo, why do you care?” The question came out in a shaky whisper this time instead of a stern inquiry.
π
Sienna gasped. “Excuse me? You did not just speak to my sister that way.”
π
She relaxed against him and found comfort with his arms surrounding her. “Have you started thinking about what you want?”
He rested his head on top of hers. “I have.”
He rested his head on top of hers. “I have.”
π
“I know you want to help. I know you want to make up for all the time you were away, and it’s hard to see someone you care about struggling. But this is her fight to figure out.”
A glance at his face gave her the answer. She had never felt safer with anyone in her life. And that scared the living daylights out of her.
π
The Bridesmaid and Her Surprise Love was about so much more than just two people falling in love. It was a story about forgiveness, healing, growth, and what's truly important in life.
Don't worry though! There was definitely a HEA for Reagan and Milo, one that they both deserved after everything that happened. ( I'll end up spoiling it if I say anything else, lol. Just trust me.) π
As far as content goes: I think there was one curse word, but other than that, there wasn't any "actual" language.
All in all, this was SUCH a fun series. Despite the more serious themes, I was still able to swoon and smile on multiple different occasions. Also, I just really want to give a big shout-out to Kayla and Daphne for the HUGE amount of creativity they put into this series. While reading the books, I truly felt like I was in another world. ππ
~I received an e-copy of this story from the author, and am voluntarily leaving an honest review. ~
–––––––-–––––––––π–––––––-–––––––––
About the Authors:
Daphne and Kayla have been writing buddies since 2017. They have three joint series together, but this is their first cowriting project. Between the two of them they have: four kids, three cats, two husbands, and one fierce love of writing. Kayla wishes she could eat tacos every day, and Daphne will never turn down free cake.
You can find them online at:
www.daphnejameshuff.com
www.tirrellblewrites.com
You can find them online at:
www.daphnejameshuff.com
www.tirrellblewrites.com






No comments:
Post a Comment