|
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Genres:
Christmas Fiction, Sweet Romance |

Blurb:
MARLA
I know exactly what I’d like to put in Trey’s stocking: the biggest lump of coal I can carry. Unfortunately, I won’t get the chance, because our boss has delivered an ultimatum: plan the company Christmas party with Trey and learn to get along, or else.
After only one day of trying to plan the Christmas party, I’m ready to pick the “or else.” Is it possible to learn to get along with the most aggravating, overprotective, handsome guy I’ve ever known?
We’re about to find out if we can get our names off the naughty list or not.
–––––––-–––––––––📖–––––––-–––––––––
“You should raise your keyboard like I told you to.”
After Trey made that little remark, I loved him right away. How could I not?? Marla might have thought that he was just being a pain (as always), but I knew betterrrrrr !!!
![]() |
| *me agreeing with myself while reading* |
All right, getting into the actual review...
![]() |
Like the last book I reviewed, this one is also a novella, so I don't want to say too much and spoil it for everyone.
But that doesn't mean I can't share some favorite quotes/lines!
As far as content goes: CLEAN! Carina doesn't disappoint. 😉
But that doesn't mean I can't share some favorite quotes/lines!
![]() |
When I first saw him, I was drawn to him. He was full of energy and ideas. He always had a friendly smile on his face. It was a time in my life when I needed a friend most.
📖
“Besides,” she continued, “I’ve already set up an appointment with a caterer this morning at nine.”
“Were you ever going to tell me that?”
“I just did.” She smiled sweetly and I almost forgot I was mad at her.
📖
Trey clenched his jaw and glared at me. “You’ve got to be more careful.”
📖
His voice dropped even lower than usual. I loved it when he— I mean I hated it when his voice was low and bossy like that.
📖
Why was she so easy to drive crazy? Why was it so much fun? And why couldn’t I stop thinking about kissing her under the mistletoe?
![]() |
As far as content goes: CLEAN! Carina doesn't disappoint. 😉
So, let's do a quick recap. Shall we?
Christmas? Check. Hate-to-love? Check. Sassy attitudes/dialogue? Checkkkkkk .
~I received an e-copy of this story from the author, and am voluntarily leaving an honest review. ~
–––––––-–––––––––📖–––––––-–––––––––
About the Author:
Carina Taylor writes sweet and sassy romance that makes you ugly laugh. When she's not writing, you can find Carina chasing her three boys and way too many animals around the ranch. Other talents she has: ignoring her laundry pile, pretending to work out, drinking large amounts of coffee, and dreaming up the next story.







No comments:
Post a Comment